

I finally have something exciting to blog about, woohoo! We had an awesome weekend! On Saturday we headed up to San Antonio to go to Sea World! We have gotten good use of our season passes, we love that place! It was a much needed break for all of us being cooped up at school or in the house. We had a lot of fun there though! Avery LOVES seeing Shamu! It was the highlight of her day for sure, it probably was for all of us! Mason and his cousin Dallin both sat in the front row and got soaked! Scott and I were up in row 16 or so and our feet still got wet! Shamu sure can make a splash! the boys had fun riding all the roller coasters and water rides while Avery and I enjoyed checking out all the animals. She loves when they have the "see-through" walls so we don't have to hold her up. It was a fun and very relaxing day! the highlight of the night was when we went to Benihana's with Amy and Brady and all the kids. What a fun place to eat out, and the food was o die for! Thanks again Brady and Amy! Mason was so excited to go tell everyone at school all the fun stuff he got to do on his 3 day weekend!
Avery has been getting to be a talker! Her newest phrases that I love to hear her say are... I tired. Or...I pretty, lol(she says this when I do her hair). And yes, she did have pretty hair at the beginning of our Sea World trip, but she took out the pigtails and we were left with a mohawk most of the day! Another fun saying is "I all better" when she doesn't want me to wash her face, as in, don't touch me mom, I'm fine! She sure is getting to be a big girl!
We also just celebrated Scott's 26th Birthday last wednesday! Poor guy had a high fever all day and the chills, but we still made it to lunch at Burger King, his favorite! Although I'm not sure he enjoyed much because he was sick and busier than ever in school with 3 tests that day!
1 comment:
I'm totally jealous of your passes! I would LOVE to go to Sea World. I've only been a couple times. Looks like the kids enjoy themselves too.
Post a Comment